Lindsie Chrisley says she's 'deeply saddened' after Todd and Julie Chrisley's monetary fraud convictions

June 09, 2022 Muricas News 0 Comments

Lindsie Chrisley says she's 'deeply saddened' after Todd and Julie Chrisley's monetary fraud convictions [ad_1]

The eldest daughter of the fact stars posted a press release Wednesday within the tales of her verified Instagram account, writing, "I do know most of you expect to listen to from me on my podcasts this week as I took time to be with my household final week."

"The decision just isn't what I had hoped or prayed for, and I'm deeply saddened for myself, my son and my household as an entire," she wrote. "Please pray for us throughout this troublesome time and know that I will likely be again when the time is true. Thanks in your continued love and help."

The 32-year-old hosts "The Southern Tea" podcast and co-hosts the "Espresso Convos" podcast.

Lindsie Chrisley, who was born to her father and his former spouse Teresa Terry, had been part of her household's actuality sequence "Chrisley Is aware of Finest" previous to exiting the present in 2017.

The elder Chrisleys and their accountant, Peter Tarantino, had been additionally convicted of a number of tax crimes and Lindsie's stepmother was discovered responsible of obstruction of justice and wire fraud.

Lindsie has reportedly been estranged from her father and stepmother for a while.

Final yr Todd Chrisley instructed PeopleTV's "Actuality Examine" that he believed his daughter had been the "catalyst" behind the tax evasion investigation of him and his spouse, including that there are "sure issues in life that I do not assume you get previous. And sadly, I believe that is the place Lindsie and I are."
Muricas News has reached out to NBCUniversal for remark relating to a report that USA Community will proceed to air "Chrisley Is aware of Finest" regardless of the convictions.

[ad_2]

0 comments: