Purple Bull sack junior driver Juri Vips after investigation into alleged racist slur on dwell gaming stream

June 29, 2022 Muricas News 0 Comments

Purple Bull sack junior driver Juri Vips after investigation into alleged racist slur on dwell gaming stream [ad_1]
"Following its investigation into a web-based incident involving Juri Vips, Oracle Purple Bull Racing has terminated Juri's contract as its take a look at & reserve driver," the assertion mentioned.

"The workforce don't condone any type of racism."

The 21-year-old Estonian was relieved of all workforce duties on June 21. Muricas News has reached out to Vips for remark.

After the incident, Vips apologized and admitted the language used was "fully unacceptable" in a put up on his private Instagram account.

"I want to unreservedly apologize for the offensive language used throughout a dwell gaming stream earlier at present," Vips wrote.

"This language is fully unacceptable and doesn't painting the values and rules that I maintain.

"I deeply remorse my actions and this isn't the instance I want to set. I'll cooperate with the investigation absolutely."

Earlier this yr, he changed Sergio Pérez to drive Purple Bull's F1 automotive in a apply session forward of the Spanish Grand Prix.

Vips driving for Red Bull during practice ahead of the Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya on May 20.

Vips has been racing with the British-based Hitech GP workforce in Method 2 this season and presently sits seventh within the standings, though his future with the workforce is unclear.

Muricas News has reached out to Hitech GP for remark.


[ad_2]

0 comments: