Keke Palmer addresses comparisons to Zendaya

July 25, 2022 Muricas News 0 Comments

Keke Palmer addresses comparisons to Zendaya [ad_1]

A tweet went viral over the weekend during which the Twitter person wrote, "I would like somebody to do a deep-drive on the similarities and variations between Keke Palmer and Zendaya's careers."

"This can be one of many clearest examples of how colorism performs out in Hollywood," the tweet continued. "They had been each child-stars, however their mainstream recognition may be very completely different."

Palmer, who is without doubt one of the stars of the brand new Jordan Peele movie "Nope,"weighed in along with her personal tweet on Sunday.
"A fantastic instance of colorism is to imagine I might be in comparison with anybody. I am the youngest discuss present host ever," she tweeted. "The primary Black lady to star in her personal present on Nickelodeon, & the youngest & first Black Cinderella on broadway. I am an incomparable expertise. Child, THIS, is Keke Palmer."

She went on to tweet, "I have been a number one girl since I used to be 11 years previous."

"I've over 100+ credit, and at present starring in an authentic screenplay that is the primary movie on the field workplace #NOPE," she wrote. "I've had a blessed profession so far, I could not ask for extra however God continues to shock me."
Zendaya, who starred in final yr's "Spider-Man: No Method House" movie, turned the youngest actress to win an Emmy for excellent lead actress in a drama sequence in 2020 for her function within the TV sequence "Euphoria."

Muricas News has reached out to reps for Zendaya for remark.


[ad_2]

0 comments: