John Boyega is completed with 'Star Wars'

August 24, 2022 Muricas News 0 Comments

John Boyega is completed with 'Star Wars' [ad_1]

"At this level I am cool off it. I am good off it," he stated when requested on SiriusXM's "Inform Me Every little thing With John Fugelsang" if he would play the character once more.

Finn, Boyega stated, "is at a great affirmation level the place you'll be able to simply take pleasure in him in different issues."

"The video games, the animation," he stated. "However I really feel like '[Episode] VII' to '[Episode] IX' was good for me."

The actor's path now's "versatility," he stated. Boyega seems within the forthcoming movies "Breaking" and "The Lady King."

The problem of being the goal of racism from some followers of the "Star Wars" franchise skilled by him and "Obi-Wan Kenobi" star Moses Ingram additionally got here up.

Boyega spoke on how Disney dealt with the scenario with Ingram.

"Moses Ingram being protected makes me really feel protected," he stated. "It makes me really feel like, 'Okay, cool. I'm not the elephant within the room.' As a result of once I began, it wasn't actually a dialog you might deliver up."


[ad_2]

0 comments: