Britney Spears needs sons blissful birthday amidst household drama

September 14, 2022 Muricas News 0 Comments

Britney Spears needs sons blissful birthday amidst household drama [ad_1]

Muricas News  — 

Britney Spears shared a birthday message for her estranged sons.

On Tuesday, Spears posted images of her along with her sons on her verified Instagram account.

“Blissful birthday Preston and Jayden!!!,” the caption learn. “Love you each a lot!!! These images are from final 12 months!!!”

Sean and Jayden turned 17 and 16 this week. She shares them along with her ex-husband, Kevin Federline.

The posting got here days after Spears shared a now-deleted sequence of audio information wherein she talked about their estrangement.

“All I do know is my love for my kids is greater than something, and I’m sorry if I harm you guys in any manner,” Spears stated within the recording.

Earlier this month she posted an open letter to her kids after Federline and Jayden gave an interview for a British ITV documentary.

The teen stated he and his brother had chosen to not see their mom for the previous few months.

“I like you numerous,” Jayden Federline stated of his mom. “I hope for the very best for you. Perhaps in the future we are able to sit down like this and speak once more.”


[ad_2]

0 comments: