Demi Lovato says her present tour might be her final

September 14, 2022 Muricas News 0 Comments

Demi Lovato says her present tour might be her final [ad_1]

The singer, who's touring for her eighth studio album, took to Instagram tales and shared, "I am so f***ing sick I can not get off the bed. I can not do that anymore. This subsequent tour might be my final. I like and thanks guys."

The present "Holy Fvck" tour will go on, she added, "Gonna energy through it for you guys, I am going to need assistance singing so sing loud for me bb's!!" She added a sick emoji.

The tour kicked off a month in the past in Des Moines.

Lovato then went on to South America, and was most not too long ago in Santiago, Chile.

The rest of her tour might be within the US.

Lovato has been open about her previous well being struggles.

In a 2021 docuseries "Demi Lovato: Dancing with the Satan," she detailed her 2018 drug overdose.


[ad_2]

0 comments: