Eric Dier: Tottenham Hotspur defender says household does not attend away video games as a consequence of fan habits

September 22, 2022 Muricas News 0 Comments

Eric Dier: Tottenham Hotspur defender says household does not attend away video games as a consequence of fan habits [ad_1]

Reuters  — 

Tottenham Hotspur defender Eric Dier stated fan habits at soccer video games is a major problem and that he feels “too uncomfortable” for his household to attend away matches.

The Premier League stated in June it is going to introduce enhanced security measures to forestall crowd misbehavior, with golf equipment unanimously agreeing that visiting groups will present further stewards for away matches.

Dier stated a few of his household and pals confronted issues at Stamford Bridge throughout Tottenham’s 2-2 draw with Chelsea within the league final month.

“For me, it (fan habits) is a major problem. I had some household and pals on the Chelsea away recreation with Tottenham and so they had issues and stuff,” Dier stated.

“I wished to emphasise it was each units of followers – I'm not saying it's Chelsea followers or Tottenham followers, it's soccer followers generally.”

Eric Dier confronted a supporter in the stands in 2020.

In 2020, Dier was banned for 4 video games and fined by the FA over a confrontation with a fan after Spurs’ defeat by Norwich Metropolis within the FA Cup. British media reported the supporter had argued together with his brother.

“We performed Burnley after I went within the stands for the subsequent away recreation and the Burnley followers had been singing a track about my brother and I like that form of factor – I discover it fairly humorous,” Dier stated.

“However there are some issues I discover very unusual. It's not good. My household would by no means go to an away recreation these days due to it – and that’s a disgrace that I really feel too uncomfortable for them to go to away video games.”


[ad_2]

0 comments: