It has haunted me – Muricas News

September 23, 2022 Muricas News 0 Comments

It has haunted me – Muricas News [ad_1]

The actress Fanny Bornedal, 21, will quickly seem within the DR sequence ‘Carmen Curlers’. As well as, she has starred in different blockbusters and sequence, together with ‘1864’, ‘Borgen’ and ‘The shadow in my eye’.

And it was no luck that Fanny Bornedal fell into the movie trade. Because the identify suggests, she is the daughter of the well-known director Ole Bornedal, who, amongst different issues, is behind ‘The Evening Watch’.

And it's one thing that has haunted her somewhat, she tells Ekstra Bladet after we meet her at a press convention on ‘Carmen Curlers’.

– I don’t know in the event you can say that it has put strain on me. Nevertheless it has at all times haunted me somewhat, that's, for higher or for worse, she says and continues.

– In fact, there are at all times those that doubt you somewhat. For instance, I've usually been informed that that is the one purpose I get roles. So I’ve needed to combat a bit towards these prejudices.

Additionally a privilege
Fanny, nevertheless, didn't need to be her father moreover, she says. Furthermore, she additionally calls it a privilege.

– I additionally see it as a privilege to be in the identical trade as my father. And I've by no means denied that having my father within the trade has been a push in the proper route.

 

However every little thing concerning the profession is much from her father’s benefit, she emphasizes.

– However I wish to be allowed to have my expertise to myself.

Pleasure and somewhat anxiousness
It has been 14 years since Fanny Bornedal entered the appearing scene.

Since then she has had a number of small and barely bigger roles, however particularly in recent times, she has turn out to be well-liked within the trade and has, amongst different issues, had roles in a number of main sequence together with ‘Equinox’, ‘Borgen’ and now ‘Carmen Curlers’.

And the celebrity has triggered blended emotions within the younger Fanny Bornedal, she says.

– Effectively, it has been a combination of every little thing. Each overwhelm and pleasure and somewhat anxiousness.

Most of all, nevertheless, she is blissful about every little thing that's occurring in her profession.

– I’m simply tremendous blissful to be allowed to do what I really like, and to be allowed to work as a lot and do the roles that I need.

New undertaking
Fanny Bornedal is blissful along with her present profession and the route it has taken. However she does have a giant dream, which she hopes at some point can come true.

– I would like to make a Hollywood movie someday sooner or later, it’s an enormous dream. However in fact I'm humble about it. However you at all times need to attempt to work with the large stars.

Whether or not that dream comes true, Fanny Bornedal should wait and see. However till then, she will stay up for a profession in Denmark, which goes unbelievable.

And she or he can also be already engaged on a brand new undertaking, which sadly she will’t say a lot else about, apart from that it is going to be huge and that you have to be blissful.

– I begin taking pictures a characteristic movie on Monday. And you have to be blissful, it’s a fairly large movie.

Along with Fanny Bornedal, Rosalinde Mynster, Lars Ranthe, Morten Hee Andersen, Maria Rossing and Christian Tafdrup additionally star in ‘Carmen Curlers’. The sequence premieres on 2 October on DR.


[ad_2]

0 comments: