Man survives shark-infested waters by floating in freezer for 11 days

September 06, 2022 Muricas News 0 Comments

Man survives shark-infested waters by floating in freezer for 11 days [ad_1]

A fisherman is making waves after he survived 11 days floating inside a freezer in shark-infested waters.

Romualdo Macedo Rodrigues, a fisherman from Brazil, was making his approach by the Atlantic Ocean when his boat took on water and sank, in keeping with a report. Panicked, Rodrigues took refuge inside a big freezer.

ASTRONOMER PLANS $1.5M EXPEDITION TO RECOVER POSSIBLE ALIEN TECHNOLOGY IN OCEAN

"I used to be determined. I believed my finish was coming. However thank God, God gave me yet one more probability," mentioned Rodrigues, who added that he cannot swim. "I noticed [a freezer] wasn't sinking. I jumped [inside it]. It fell to 1 aspect and saved regular.

For 11 days, the fisherman floated within the waters off the coast of northern Brazil, in keeping with the report.

"Sharks have been surrounding the freezer, however they went away. I believed [I would be attacked]. I stayed on the highest. I did not sleep," Rodrigues mentioned. "I noticed the daybreak, the nightfall, asking God to ship somebody to rescue me. I used to be eager about my children, my spouse. On daily basis I used to be eager about my mom, my father, all my household. It gave me hope.”


Finally, his hope was rewarded as one other boat discovered him and picked him up, in keeping with the report.

"I mentioned, 'My God, the boat.' I raised my arms and requested for assist," Rodrigues mentioned. "That freezer was God in my life. The one factor I had was the freezer. It was a miracle."


[ad_2]

0 comments: