WATCH: Chelsea Clinton assaults Ivanka Trump and accuses Jared Kushner of ‘mendacity’ about her

September 09, 2022 Muricas News 0 Comments

WATCH: Chelsea Clinton assaults Ivanka Trump and accuses Jared Kushner of ‘mendacity’ about her [ad_1]

Chelsea Clinton rejected claims in Jared Kushner's e-book that Ivanka Trump invited her to a dinner with Donald Trump, bashing the forty fifth president's daughter and confirming that the 2 are not pals.

The daughters of the 2 political rivals had been as soon as unexpectedly shut pals, however Clinton confirmed in an look on Andy Cohen's Watch What Occurs Dwell that the 2 have not spoken since 2016, the Every day Mail reported. She denied claims in Kushner's e-book that Ivanka Trump and the previous president tried to arrange a dinner between the 2 households to fix relations, saying she reached out however by no means invited her to any dinner.

CHELSEA CLINTON DELETES YE'S MUSIC OVER 'UNCONSCIONABLE' BEHAVIOR

"I might say we had been pals," Clinton stated when requested concerning the friendship. "She's not the individual I known as after I was inquisitive about one thing for my children or if I used to be debating a life choice, however we had been positively pals. After which she went to the darkish aspect."

She beforehand claimed in a 2020 look on this system that the 2 had been not pals.

"I've no real interest in being pals with somebody who just isn't solely complicit however actively collaborating on this administration's on a regular basis collision of cruelty and incompetence," she stated when requested about their friendship. "We had been in contact in the beginning of the marketing campaign, nevertheless it's simply actually exhausting when there's somebody who's actively embracing their candidate, whether or not it is their father or not, who's trafficking in racism and sexism and anti-Semitism and Islamophobia and homophobia and transphobia and conspiracy theories and lies and is so essentially corrupt."

Clinton confused how shut she was with Ivanka Trump in 2016.

"Ivanka and I speak about every part," she advised Leisure Tonight in 2016. "I am so grateful she's my buddy. I feel she's an amazing girl, and I help her as I help all my pals."

"I nonetheless think about her a really shut buddy, and she or he considers me as nicely. Now we have an amazing relationship," she added in an interview with Harper's Bazaar in August of that 12 months.

The unlikely pals had been as soon as seen by many as proof that political polarization might be overcome. Ivanka Trump has not commented on her relationship with Clinton since 2016.


[ad_2]

0 comments: