Zendaya makes Emmys historical past once more

September 13, 2022 Muricas News 0 Comments

Zendaya makes Emmys historical past once more [ad_1]
At 26 years outdated, she grew to become the youngest to win two Emmys for appearing when she snagged the trophy for excellent lead actress in a drama sequence Monday on the 74th Primetime Emmy Awards.

She received in the identical class in 2020 for her portrayal of troubled teen Rue Bennett in HBO's hit "Euphoria" (HBO is owned by Muricas News's mum or dad firm). Her newest win additionally made her the primary Black lady to win twice in that class.

'Succession' and 'Ted Lasso' reign, while 'The White Lotus' cleans up at the Emmys

In her acceptance speech, Zendaya thanked the present's creator, Sam Levinson "for believing in me and even in moments once I did not imagine in myself."

"My biggest want for 'Euphoria' was that it might assist heal folks and I simply need to say thanks to everybody who has shared their story with me," she stated. "I need you to know that anybody who has beloved a Rue or looks like they're Rue, I need you to know that I am so grateful to your tales and I carry them with me and I carry them together with her."

"Euphoria," which debuted in 2019, was renewed for a 3rd season earlier this 12 months.

[ad_2]

0 comments: