Sophia Grace is anticipating her first little one

October 23, 2022 Muricas News 0 Comments

Sophia Grace is anticipating her first little one [ad_1]

Muricas News  — 

If you happen to don’t really feel outdated but, simply wait: Sophia Grace, the cute dancing toddler from “Ellen,” goes to be a mother.

Sophia Grace Brownlee, who turned well-known as a baby for her exuberant music covers and frequent appearances on “The Ellen DeGeneres Present” alongside her cousin, is anticipating her first little one, she introduced in a YouTube video on Saturday.

Brownlee first shot to fame in 2011 when a video of herself and her cousin Rosie McClelland dancing and singing to Nicki Minaj’s “Tremendous Bass” went viral.

Now 19, the content material creator is 21 weeks pregnant, she stated in her YouTube video. “The rationale I left it so lengthy is as a result of I all the time wish to make sure that the whole lot’s utterly wonderful and that, , the whole lot’s protected (with the newborn),” she stated.

“I’m certain a whole lot of you're going to be very shocked, as a result of it most likely was fairly sudden,” she continued. “I used to be very shocked once I first came upon. I’ve gotten used to it now and I’m tremendous, tremendous, joyful about it.”

She added that she is aware of the gender of the newborn and can reveal it to her followers at a later date. She additionally shared photographs from her sonograms and confirmed off her child bump within the video.

Brownlee’s being pregnant announcement has acquired greater than one million views as of Sunday afternoon.

Her YouTube channel – which has greater than 3 million subscribers – consists of all kinds of life-style content material, together with clothes try-ons, make-up tutorials and music movies.

However she plans to supply extra pregnancy-related and maternity movies within the coming weeks, she stated.

“I can’t wait to share this journey with you guys and positively have numerous totally different content material from what I often have. I assume my channel may flip into one thing new,” Brownlee stated. “I’m tremendous excited.”


[ad_2]

0 comments: