Travis Scott responds to claims he cheated on Kylie Jenner

October 24, 2022 Muricas News 0 Comments

Travis Scott responds to claims he cheated on Kylie Jenner [ad_1]

Muricas News  — 

Travis Scott has slammed hypothesis that he cheated on the mom of his kids, Kylie Jenner.

It began final week after Instagram mannequin Rojean Kar reportedly shared scenes of Scott on the set of a shoot. In 2019, Kar denied she was the rationale Scott and Jenner had taken a break of their relationship on the time.

Chatter sparked attributable to Kar and Scott being collectively on the set and he took to his Instagram tales to handle it.

“An uninvited individual was sneaking images on, what was presupposed to be, a closed set whereas I used to be directing a video. I’m saying this for the final time. I don’t know this individual,” he wrote. “I’ve by no means been with this individual. So please cease with the continual cyber video games and the fictional storytelling.”

The Shade Room posted a video of Kar on their Instagram account calling Scott out for saying he didn’t know her.

“Saying you don’t know me and also you’ve by no means as soon as been with me while you’ve undoubtedly been with me, when f***ing everyone’s seen you with me, when I've photos and movies of you with me, come on,” she stated.

Kar additionally stated within the video that she had been with Scott on Valentines Day after which he posted on his IG tales images dated February 14, which confirmed a adorned desk and browse, “If u wasn’t at this desk on V day then u wasn’t with me.”

Muricas News has reached out to Kar and representatives for Scott and Jenner for remark.

Scott and Jenner are the mother and father of a daughter, age 4, and an eight-month-old son.


[ad_2]

0 comments: