Cristiano Ronaldo 'proud' of transfer to Al Nassr and says his work in Europe is 'achieved'

January 04, 2023 Muricas News 0 Comments

Cristiano Ronaldo 'proud' of transfer to Al Nassr and says his work in Europe is 'achieved' [ad_1]

Muricas News  — 

Portuguese celebrity Cristiano Ronaldo was formally unveiled by his new Saudi Arabian membership Al Nassr on Tuesday in Riyadh, explaining he made the transfer having “received all the pieces” in Europe.

Ronaldo will earn an estimated $200 million a 12 months with Al Nassr, in keeping with Saudi state-owned media.

“I’m so proud to make this massive choice in my life, in soccer. As you talked about earlier than, in Europe my work, it’s achieved. I received all the pieces,” the five-time Ballon d’Or winner stated. “I performed an important golf equipment in Europe and for me now, it’s a brand new problem.”

The 37-year-old additionally revealed plenty of golf equipment from all over the world had tried to signal him.

“I had many alternatives in Europe, many golf equipment, in Brazil, in Australia, US, even in Portugal. Many golf equipment tried to signal me however I give the phrase to this membership for the chance,” he stated.

Regardless of a disappointing Qatar 2022 with Portugal, Ronaldo grew to become the primary man to attain in 5 World Cups. He began Portugal’s spherical of 16 and quarterfinal matches on the substitutes bench, shedding his place within the beginning lineup after supervisor Fernando Santos opted to play Gonçalo Ramos in his place.

That got here quickly after his high-profile breakup with Manchester United, which was attributable to an interview with TalkTV’s Piers Morgan the place Ronaldo stated he felt “betrayed” by the Premier League membership.

Within the interview, he additionally said he had an absence of respect for supervisor Erik ten Hag, and solid doubt on whether or not he would return to the staff.

Regardless of clearly slowing down on the pitch within the twilight of his profession, the Portuguese star was adamant he would have the ability to have an effect with Al Nassr.

“I’m a novel participant so it’s good coming right here,” Ronaldo stated. “I beat all information there so I need to beat a couple of information right here as nicely.

“So for me, it’s a very good probability, as you say this contract is exclusive, as a result of I’m a novel participant as nicely so for me it’s regular.”


[ad_2]

0 comments: