Newsom dodges presidential run questions and defends Biden

June 12, 2023 Muricas News 0 Comments

Newsom dodges presidential run questions and defends Biden [ad_1]

Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA) dodged questions on whether or not he plans to run for president and selected to defend President Joe Biden's document as an alternative Monday night.

Newsom made the feedback in an interview with Fox News's Sean Hannity. Throughout the interview, Hannity pressed Newsom on whether or not he ought to, or plans to, run within the Democratic main in opposition to Biden.

CONGRESS CAN DO MORE TO PREVENT MEGAFIRES

"I believe if I took your cellphone and I took a take a look at it," Hannity stated, "I might wager each day that there’s folks urging you to run for president and first [Biden]. Am I fallacious?"

"My cellphone has been lighting up with how effectively he did with the U.Okay. prime minister," Newsom responded. "McCarthy on the debt ceiling. These bipartisan payments he passes on infrastructure and the CHIPS and Science Act, the bipartisan work on gun laws reform and across the debt ceiling."

Hannity pressed Newsom on the query a number of occasions, however the California governor shrugged it off.

"Everyone has their chatter," Newsom stated.

Hannity then performed a video displaying a sequence of Biden's gaffes, with the suggestion that Biden wasn't mentally match to carry the presidency.

"I've conversations with him on a regular basis. Sure. I’m lifeless critical about that," Newsom stated whereas Hannity scoffed. "I've talked to him when he’s been abroad. I’ve been in Air Drive One, Marine One, the limo with him."

When Hannity once more pressed him as to how many individuals had been begging him to run for president, Newsom doubled down.

"I see what you are making an attempt to do," the governor responded. "I am not answering."


[ad_2]

0 comments: