Noem blasts CA lawmakers blocking youngster trafficking invoice: ‘Blows my thoughts, I really feel prefer it’s one other world’

July 12, 2023 Muricas News 0 Comments

Noem blasts CA lawmakers blocking youngster trafficking invoice: ‘Blows my thoughts, I really feel prefer it’s one other world’ [ad_1]


Gov. Kristi Noem (R-SD) stated she was “horrified” that the California Meeting's Public Security Committee blocked a invoice that may make the trafficking of kids a “severe felony.”

“I’m horrified by this. I can’t imagine it,” Noem stated throughout her look on Hannity. “I can’t imagine that this could occur, that leaders would say these traffickers deserve a cross.”

WALL OF WASTE: CAN TRUMP’S SIGNATURE BORDER ISSUE DELIVER HIM A SECOND TERM?


“They need to be punished to the very best extent of the regulation and by no means be allowed to see freedom once more due to what they do to the poor and the harmless youngsters which can be subjected to their sort of work,” she continued.

In evaluating the insurance policies of California with these of her state, Noem stated she was “so grateful that South Dakota isn’t like that.”

“What goes on in California every single day blows my thoughts,” Noem stated. “I really feel prefer it’s one other world that operates on the market and one other mindset. I’m so grateful that South Dakota isn’t like that and that we now have folks that also love one another, maintain one another, perceive private duty, and make clever selections, and uphold the regulation.”

Noem additionally touted that South Dakota is the No. 1 selection of Californians who need to depart the Golden State.

“We’re thrilled that individuals wish to come to South Dakota and be part of our lifestyle,” Noem stated. “And so they’re coming right here for freedom.”


[ad_2]

0 comments: