Ramaswamy says Trump was 'glorious' however 'America First' would not belong to him

July 27, 2023 Muricas News 0 Comments

Ramaswamy says Trump was 'glorious' however 'America First' would not belong to him [ad_1]

Entrepreneur and Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy mentioned Thursday that former President Donald Trump was "glorious" whereas in workplace, however the "America First" motion doesn't belong to the forty fifth president.

"The reality is, I do suppose President Trump was a wonderful president," Ramaswamy advised Fox News. "I agree with him on quite a lot of insurance policies, however I'm operating on this race to guide us ahead and take the America First agenda to the following degree."

SENATE VOTES TO KEEP CHINA FROM BUYING US FARMLAND

"So, America First, it would not belong to Trump," he added. "It would not belong to me. It belongs to the individuals of this nation. That is the character with which I am operating this race, and I believe that is most likely gonna make it very tough for different candidates to assault me."


Ramaswamy is rising within the polls however has not confronted the identical degree of assault from Trump as different candidates.

Nevertheless, the legacy media assaults him as a extra excessive model of the previous president.

"It's true that I am taking our America First agenda additional than Trump did," in keeping with Ramaswamy. "It's clear that the wall was inadequate for the southern border. They're constructing tunnels beneath that wall, cartel financed. I've mentioned that I'd use the army to safe that southern border."

"I will not simply put a very good particular person on prime of the Division of Training. I've mentioned that I'd shut it down. I'd finish affirmative motion that was created by govt order. I've mentioned I'd take a pen and draw a line via it."

Ramaswamy would go additional than Trump in some ways, in keeping with the GOP hopeful.

"Maybe The Washington Publish finds that to be excessive," he mentioned. "I discover it to be wise. I believe it is what the individuals of this nation need, and that is why I am assured we're gonna win this."


[ad_2]

0 comments: